Thread: Path to image

Plugin Contributions

Default Path to image

Hello. I have the following problem: When adding a picture to a product, I specify the path manually. For example: /bla/bla/blabla/blablablabla.jpg When saving, two letters of the extension *.jpg are cut off for me *.j If I understand correctly, I have a very long path to the picture. Question: Where in the database can I increase the length of the path to images? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Path to image

Thanks to everyone, I solved the problem myself, if anyone is interested, the problem is solved like this: Connect to the database, I use phpmyadmin in the products section (if you do not use a prefix), in the products_picture column we change varchar(64) for example varchar(80) and that’s it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Path to image

Quote Originally Posted by Fima View Post
    Thanks to everyone, I solved the problem myself, if anyone is interested, the problem is solved like this: Connect to the database, I use phpmyadmin in the products section (if you do not use a prefix), in the products_picture column we change varchar(64) for example varchar(80) and that’s it.
    In an as-shipped Zen Cart, a product's image's name is stuffed into the products/products_image field which is defined in the database as a varchar(255) field. I'm not sure what plugin has created the products_picture database element.